AID is an Innovative Real Time Air Quality Monitoring System consisted of multiple measurement stations and an interactive multi-agent network with main target to assess air quality and environmental conditions and support decision making and action implementation for public health protection and air pollution mitigation.
Earth Polis is an independent online GIS system. It provides users with online access to geographic data, at any time and from anywhere. Local authorities, public utilities, private companies and citizens can use it to visualize, query, analyze and interpret data, in order to understand relationships, patterns and trends.
The user can manage the available geographic data layers, enable and disable them according to his requirements and access their descriptive data.Citizens requests
The citizens are given the option to depict geographically a point of interest and then fill in the appropriate form and report a specific problem that has been identified in the region (tool for local government).Creating queries
The user can create queries, using the available geographic data layers, depict the results of queries, adjust the visualization styling, etc.Statistics
Creating statistics for each field, such as minimum, maximum and mean values, standard deviation, etc. Classification by different methods, such as equal ranges, natural break etc.Touring
Depiction of routes in the area that the user can follow, with points of interest, for which detailed information is provided through the platform with text, photos and video.
The SenSPa tool is an on-line system that targets to assist sustainable pasture management, decision making, planning of activities and in the long-term pastures’ restoration by providing useful, up to date information for sustainable pasture management. The information will be available to local and national public administrations, public and private stakeholders and end-users.
SenSPa provides added-value, cost-efficient and real-life-tangible solutions to various user categories:
The SenSPa tool is processing continuously updated satellite data along with ancillary data in order to provide useful, up to date information for sustainable pasture management. The main products that are provided to the users are:
- Forage Production
- Grazing Capacity
- Plant Cover
- Pastures Condition
- Vegetation Indices and Band Ratios
The SenSPa tool primarily targets Central Asia and neighbor countries. Nevertheless, the tool has global application and can be used for several activities:
- Sustainable pasture management: facilitates stakeholders in monitoring and managing pastures sustainably
- Livestock management: assists livestock farmers to manage their herds more efficiently
- Policy making: assists governmental authorities and policy makers in decision making and planning of the long-term pasture management or restoration
- Research: assists researches to retrieve data and facilitate their research
- Cost-efficient, web-based service
- Accessible from any computer or smart device
- Use of up to date information
- Wide range of features and pasture related products
- Wide range of applications
- Supports sustainable pasture management and improved grazing management
- Increase of livelihood
INFOROAD is a tool for recording, mapping and monitoring the forest and rural road network. INFOROAD provides information of the road network constructive characteristics and surface condition, as well as other significant information (e.g. vehicle turning points, water tank locations, accessibility for people with disabilities, places of aesthetic interest, etc.).
INFOROAD is an integrated tool that:
- Timely identification of problems in the road network for its faster restoration.
- Supports decision-making in response to natural disasters and crises (e.g. facilitate fire suppression operations and the safe and efficient movement of firefighting forces).
- Supports the sustainable management of the road network.
- Promotes areas of tourist and archeological interest.
- Supports the development of special forms of tourism (e.g. cycling tourism) and other sports and leisure activities.
- Contributes to the development and utilization of ecosystem services.
- Ensures easy and safe access to agricultural and livestock farms, in rural and forest areas.
INFOROAD will address the needs of the:
- Civil Protection,
- Regions and local administrations,
- Forest and Fire Services,
- Other stakeholders (e.g. foresters, agronomists, farmers, traders of forest/agricultural products, mountaineering clubs, associations/organizers of mountain bike-motocross races, residents, visitors/tourists, people with disabilities, etc.).
BAUDER is one of the Europe's leading manufacturers of roof systems for over 150 years. A total workforce of around 750 people is employed at their main production plant in Stuttgart and their five other sites in Germany. BAUDER is also a strong supporter of green roofs providing expert advice in addition to their decades of expertise with flat roofs and offering a wide range of tried-and-tested system designs for extensive and intensive roof planting. A BAUDER green roof combines the finished planting scheme and all its supportive components with a high quality and secure waterproofing system to give you the best results every time.
kartECO is proud to be the official distributor of BAUDER’s green roof systems in Greece and authorized as an approved green roof contractor (www.karteco.gr/greenroofs). Our green roof department provides:
- Wholesale of the greenroof systems
- Plant substrate production
- Design implementation studies, project and site management and expertise technical support