Learn about us
Welcome to the official site of kartECO. The team of kartECO has been especially organized and staffed since 2007 as an environmental and energy engineering consultancy in order to provide high quality services on national and international level.
The main activities of the company are:
Founding members of kartECO are Karteris Apostolos, Dr. Environmental Engineer and Karteris Marinos, Dr. Mechanical Engineer. Permanent external partner of the company is Karteris Michael, Emeritus Professor of Forestry at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. The team of kartECO consists of qualified engineers, environmentalists and foresters with diversified experience and background specialized on public and private work studies as well as research and development co-funded activities and initiatives.
Download our detailed profile
The company is a multi-expertise engineering consulting firm, constantly engaged in a wide range of activities related to:
- environmental protection and management,
- forest and land cadastral surveys,
- energy saving in building and industrial sector,
- renewable energy sources implementation,
- GIS and Remote Sensing utilization,
- IT tool design and development for environmental applications and,
- international research programs and development projects.
Main target of our company is to infuse the above topics with sustainable development and well-being. To this aim, our team provides advanced engineering consulting services both to private and public sector, by continuously seeking efficient key solutions, de-signing innovative tools and implementing state of the art environmental practices.